My Review of L’Oreal Paris 5% Glycolic Acid Peeling Toner
The L’Oreal Paris 5% Glycolic Acid Peeling Toner claims to exfoliate, refine pores, and brighten skin complexion for a more radiant appearance. The formula contains 5% glycolic acid, which is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid that helps to slough off dead skin cells and stimulate skin cell renewal.
Having tried the toner for a month, I can say it has a lovely fresh watermelon scent, which I love. My blemishes have cleared and my skin has definitely cleared up. I use the toner daily after washing my face in the morning. It feels lightweight on my skin and is easily absorbed.
I really like the red packaging, it's different from anything else iv'e seen. I have really enjoyed this product, and feel like my skin has had a really nice glow since I started using it.

Comments
Post a Comment